Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Carter Quote of the Week

**Disclaimer** If you don't want to read a conversation about poop don't read below.  I have boys in my house so poop is a frequent topic of conversation :)

Hubby was overseeing potty time for Carter before bed.  I overheard the following conversation...

Carter: Dad, I have to poop!
Chris: Ok bud, just go
Carter does his business and has to check it out in the toilet
Carter: Dad! It's floating
Chris: Uh...yeah I guess it is...
Carter: Well, boats float...
Chris: Yeah, they do...
Carter: So....it's like a poop boat!

I can just picture him processing this information and putting all the pieces together. Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. some how I think there is a slight influence from great grandpa John Marks there is logic their. uncle Randy

    ReplyDelete