Wednesday, June 16, 2010

30 Day Journal Challenge

Since I've had some free time on my hands I have started to follow a lot of blogs. Let me tell you, there are some talented and inspirational ladies out there! I came across a blogger who is challenging her readers to a 30 day journal challenge. You can click the link to the right to check her out. She posts a topic each day and that's what you journal or draw or do whatever comes to you. I'm not much of an artist so you will probably see a lot of words and pictures in my journal. I LOVE this idea. I was a big into journaling when I was in high school and then some how it always gets away from me. I've tried to pick it up a few times since then and the notebook always ends up hiding in a random drawer some where. So I've accepted the challenge and I will post my pages on my blog. I was a couple days late on starting, so here are day's 1 and 2.

Day 1 was to create a full page design to introduce yourself. I chose words to describe myself, things I like to do and people and dates that are important to me.

Day 2 was What is the best part of your day.
I will be working on today's journal topic a little later today. I will try to post it sometime today. I'm working on a cookie order for some fathers day cookies and I need to get them finished up by tomorrow. I will post pics of the final product!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! What a cool idea. And your first two pages are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journal pages they are great!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete