Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Carter Quote of the Week

Carter has been saying some pretty funny stuff lately so I need to get it written down so I will remember!  I really don't know where he learns this stuff.  He speaks so well for his age, I'm not sure where he gets it from, but the kid is just FUNNY!

A couple weeks ago we were at Taste of Hope (a carnival of sorts at church) and Carter was running around playing with empty water bottles. He was having a friend of ours take the labels off so he could swing them around. One of the labels was particularly sticky and he runs over to me with it hanging from his hand and said "Mom, this is a sticky situation!"
This is the same night, he wanted daddy to throw the empty bottles at his head :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess! You won the giveaway on University of Cookie for the food coloring pens! Email me with your info and I'll get them to you! :)

    cookies350{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete