Monday, January 11, 2010

Reality Check


I love reality T.V! The crazier the show the more I love it. I'm not sure what draws me to them, I guess I like different ones for different reasons. The Biggest Loser is very inspirational. I love seeing how much everyone transforms by the end, and of course the drama. American Idol is another one of my favs. I've watched this show since it started, I remember watching the first season finale where Kelly Clarkson won my freshman year of college. I used to watch The Bachelor in college also, all of the girls would gather every week to watch. A few of the other shows I have gotten addicted to are Dancing With The Stars, and a newer show The Sing-off. My favorite reality show with in the last few years is Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. I know what you're thinking... The show is completely dysfunctional which is why I think I like it. I just can't turn away from it. A friend of mine and I became a little obsessed with the show and now we have seen Bret in concert twice and even got to meet him and got autographs. So, my love of reality TV is not bound to die down anytime soon, but for now maybe Bret really has found true love since there seem to be no previews for another season. ::Sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment